Part-Time Master in Management | Finance
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees amount to 29,500 €, whether you choose to complete the program in 24 or 30 months. Candidates who apply for the program by February 28th will benefit from a fee reduction of 2,500 €. The early bird discount is offered to those who have uploaded all first mandatory documents and submitted their application by this deadline and have successfully passed the interview as well as the HHL Entry Test by the end of March. In order to qualify for the early bird discount, the payment of the commitment fee must be transferred by the end of April.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent business-related programs, e.g. business informatics, business psychology, business law, economics, industrial engineering, etc. with at least 40 – 60 credits in business-related subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with less than 210 ECTS but at least 180 ECTS can acquire the missing credits by approved professional competencies.
Min. of 3 months relevant practical experience.
HHL Entry Test (alternatively GMAT).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
As an applicant you have to hand in the following documents to be able to submit your application:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of general qualification for university entrance.
- Current/final transcript of an above average bachelor’s degree in business administration which is equivalent to min. 180 ECTS credits (for less than 210 credits, the missing credits must be proven through professional experience)-
- Portrait photo.
Further application documents are (can be submitted during the application process):
- Proof of a minimum of 3 months relevant practical work experience.
- 1 letter of recommendation or 1 current work certificate (in German or English).
- Copy of Diploma Supplement (if already available).
- Proof of very good skills in English (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website