Part-time Master of Finance
- Summer semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There are financial advantages for candidates who complete their application early. Early Bird Discount (3,500 €): 1 November.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The first step of the application process is to complete the online application form. You will need to upload the following supporting documents:
- CV or resume.
- Certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records and degree award certificate.
- Proof of English Skills (see language requirements).
Each of the documents listed above are required for completing your application. However, you do not need to upload them all at once.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website