- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September 22nd
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 42,000 €. Complete your application before one of the early bird deadlines below in order to receive a reduction from overall tuition fees: January 31st (5,000 € early-bird discount), and April 30th (2,500 € early-bird discount).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Business Test Methods (Admission Test, USD 100 fee) or GMAT/GRE scores.
3 years of postgraduate work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September 22nd)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to complete the online application, which requires the following documents:
- CV or resume.
- Previous academic transcript(s) of records and degree certificate(s).
- Two reference letters (ideally, one from your current employer).
- Registration for the Business Test Methods (Admission Test) or GMAT/GRE score.
- TOEFL/ IELTS score report, or proof of equivalent English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Case study assignment (in online application).
Please note: Once admitted to the program, a certified/notarized paper copy of your first academic degree certificate is required.
For more information please check theCourse Website