Peace Research and International Relations
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in political science, international relations, or a related subject.
It is recommended that applicants have achieved at least 60 ECTS in political science during their bachelor's studies. If your bachelor's degree is not in political and/or social sciences and/or international relations, your transcript of records should indicate the required amount of ECTS.
A grade of at least "good" (2.5, upper second class or equivalent). The final grades of international applicants will be converted into the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a score of at least 176 (grade B).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
During the application process, you will be asked to upload the following documents. Please make sure that you have them at hand to successfully complete your application.
- Proof of higher education entrance qualification.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- A complete transcript of records with a final grade or calculated grade average.
- CV in tabular format.
- Motivational letter (1-2 pages, in English).
- Proof of English language qualification (for all applicants whose first language is not English, see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website