University of Duisburg-Essen
Periodontology - Full time
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The participant is obliged to pay tuition fees of 13,500 €/semester (including a down payment of 1,000 €) and an accommodation fee of 2,000 €/semester . The fee is due at the beginning of each semester (March 1 and September 1). The total tuition fee of the study course is 54,000 € and an accommodation fee of 8,000 €.
- General or relevant subject-related university entrance qualification.
- License to practice medicine (stomatology) or dentistry in Germany (requiring the successful completion of dental/general medical studies at a university with a regular duration of at least 10 semesters (300 CP)) or equivalent license recognized by a state medical or dental board of one's respective country.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the participation in the IMC Master Program, the university requires the submittal of the documents listed (documents are accepted in English or German language only) as soon as possible by email to [email protected] or postal mail to MIB GmbH, Gartenstr. 21, D-48147 Muenster, Germany.
- A copy of your approbation license (to practice medicine/dentistry).
- A copy of your passport.
- Informal curriculum vitae.
- Immunization status/health certificate: are you vaccinated against hepatitis B, and tested for hepatitis C and HIV (valid 3 years following the date of issue)?
- Optional: proof of advanced academic degrees or doctoral degree.
For more information please check theCourse Website