University of Duisburg-Essen
Periodontology - Part time
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The participant is obliged to pay tuition fees of 8,500 €/semester (including a down payment of 1,000 €) and an accommodation fee of 5,300 €. The fee is due at the beginning of each semester (March 1 and September 1). The total tuition fee of the study course is 25,500 € (3 semester) or 34,000 € (4 semester, 24 months) and an accommodation fee of 5,300 €.
- General or relevant subject-related university entrance qualification.
- License to practice medicine (stomatology) or dentistry in Germany (requiring the successful completion of dental/general medical studies at a university with a regular duration of at least 10 semesters (300 CP)) or equivalent license recognized by a state medical or dental board of one's respective country.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
If you are admitted, you will receive a contract. Please sign this contract and return the original document to MIB GmbH, Gartenstr. 21, D-48147 Muenster, Germany. The university will also need the following documents (only documents in German or English will be accepted):
- A copy of your dental or medical license.
- A copy of your passport.
- An informal curriculum vitae.
- A health certificate: it must state that you do not suffer from hepatitis C and HIV and that you underwent hepatitis B vaccination (the certificate is valid for three years after the date of issue).
- Certificates of academic degrees or titles (optional).
For more information please check theCourse Website