- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent with at least 240 ECTS) in pharmacy, life sciences, or medicine.
1 year of professional experience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Interested persons can apply in writing at the
Examination board “MSc of Pharmaceutical Medicine”
c/o Ruhr Campus Academy (RCA) gGmbH
Frau Vanessa Foschepoth
or by email at email@example.com
The application must contain the following documents additionally to the application form:
- completed application form with a passport sized photograph
- typed curriculum vitae, not exeeding 3 sides and emphasis should be placed on your employment history
- degree certificate
- certificates of additional qualifications
- proof/certificate of employment
- a typed rational on why you want to study here and your career plans
Processing Fee of € 125,-- for applications
Application documents assessed by the Scientific Course Committee (SCC) as promising will lead to an invitation for interviews. In general the individual interviews will be arranged for February and March at the university. The interviewers will be lecturers from the study course. Naturally the interview will be – at least partly – in English.
For the interview we would like you to tell us about your work and study experiences, insights, career objectives and aims. There are no specific requirements for the interview; it is a chance for you to talk about yourself, for you to meet us and also a chance for you to see what the University of Duisburg-Essen offers.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website