Physical Biology of Cells and Cell Interactions
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the same or a related subject (e.g. medicine, psychology, chemistry, physics or mathematics).
MInimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
In case the required degree has not been awarded by the time of application, an application is possible when at least 80% of the required CP for the bachelor's degree has been gained and if the following documents are submitted:
- Proof of matriculation.
- A detailed certificate of the present status of the studies and the anticipated date of completion of the bachelor's program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- University entrance qualification (e.g. A-Levels).
- Bachelor's degree certificate and a transcript of records.
- If the Bachelor's degree has not yet been completed: a transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade.
- A CV.
- Letter of motivation: in English language + grade of Bachelor's degree (the letter of motivation should not exceed two pages in length; font size should be 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing). It should focus on:
- What is your motivation for the Master's program Physical Biology of Cells and Cell Interactions?
- Which topics, scientific fields of the program are you mainly interested in?
- What are your previous practical experiences in the lab (lab work) / professional experiences?
- Which aims do you follow with the study program, what are your occupational career plans?
- Title and summary of your Bachelor thesis.
- Which experimental methods did you perform in your Bachelor thesis?
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Copy of an identity document.
- Declaration of examination claim (download in the online application portal).
- APS certificate for applicants from Vietnam, China, and Mongolia.
For more information please check theCourse Website