Physical Geography: Environmental Histοrу
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) providing subject-specific skills approved by university courses of at least 27 CP in subjects such as physical geography, Quaternary geology and/or geoarchaeology. This is usually the case with prior degrees such as:
- (Physical) Geography,
- Geology (with a focus on sedimentology and quaternary geology),
- Earth sciences (with a focus on sedimentology and quaternary geology),
- Geosciences (with a focus on sedimentology and quaternary geology),
- Archaeology (with a focus on geoarchaeology), or
- Environmental studies.
Required ECTS crеdits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed bachelor program (see the previous degree field).
- Letter of motivation:
- Explain your interests as well as your academic or professional background.
- The maximum length of 1000 words.
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- CV in tabular form.
- Certificates (in German or English translations of non-German certificates).
- Bachelor certificate and report or a preliminary transcript of records attesting at least 135CP.
- Report of your school-leaving examination.
For more information please check theCourse Website