Physics of Light
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Physics with excellent grades.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Interested students need to submit two applications, one for the master program at FAU and one for the acceptance into our IMPRS-PL.
The admittance to FAU is one of the preconditions to the final acceptance into our IMPRS program. But the admission to FAU does not automatically entail the acceptance into our IMPRS.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing one pdf file with the following information:
- Motivation letter.
- A CV.
- A highschool certificate (and transcripts).
- Bachelor certificate (and transcripts).
- A short abstract of Bachelor thesis.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS test).
- Your FAU application number.
- If available: additional information.
For more information please check theCourse Website