Physics of the Earth and Atmosphere
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a natural science course and have earned at least 20 credit points in physics and at least 20 credit points in mathematics. Alternatively, they are expected to achieve this degree before starting the master's degree or have a comparable qualification.
The overall grade "satisfactory (3.0)" or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents have to be submitted to uni-assist:
- Letter of application in which you state your personal motivation for wanting to undertake this degree program (in English).
- Curriculum vitae (in English).
- B. Sc. (or equivalent) certificate (certified English translation if the original language is not English or German)*.
- Transcript of records showing the awarded credits*.
- Proof of proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- Optional: Proof of other qualifications (e. g. professional practice, internships, stays abroad).
* The proof has to be an attested copy.
For more information please check theCourse Website