Physics of the Earth and Atmosphere
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a natural science course and have earned at least 20 credit points in physics and at least 20 credit points in mathematics. Alternatively, they are expected to achieve this degree before starting the master's degree or have a comparable qualification.
The overall grade "satisfactory (3.0)" or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents have to be submitted to uni-assist:
- Letter of application in which you state your personal motivation for wanting to undertake this degree program (in English).
- BSc certificate (original, and certified English translation if the original language is not English or German).
- Transcript of Records of your BSc (original, and certified English translation if the original language is not English or German).
- Curriculum vitae (in English).
- Certificate of proficiency in English (see language requirements). This requirement may be relinquished under certain conditions, e.g. if English is an official language in your home country. Please contact us beforehand if you intend not to submit this document.
- Proof of other qualifications (e.g. work experience, periods of time abroad, internships) (if applicable).
For more information please check theCourse Website