- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics.
Applicants for the program must show their professional qualification by having acquired:
- Courses in the amount of at least 17 ECTS credits in accordance with the modules "Experimentalphysik IV", " Experimentalphysik Va ", "Experimentalphysik Vb" and "Vernetzungen in Experimentalphysik" of the bachelor's program in physics of RWTH Aachen University.
- Courses in the amount of at least 18 ECTS credits in accordance with the modules "Theoretische Physics III ", " Theoretische Physik IV " and "Vernetzungen in der Theoretischen Physik" of the Bachelor's program in physics of RWTH Aachen University.
- Courses in the amount of at least 9 ECTS credits in accordance with the module "Fortgeschrittenenpraktikum " of the Bachelor's program in physics of RWTH Aachen University.
Applicants with a nationality of a country outside the EU/EEA are required to submit the results of a GRE Subject Test in physics or of the GRE General Test containing all three parts (verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing). The GRE Subject Test in physics is recommended.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a grade of at least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website