- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics or physics and management or in a subject-related or subject-specific degree program.
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters.
Sufficient competences in the fields of experimental and theoretical physics and mathematiсs.
Only one of the points below:
- A bachelor's degree with an overall grade of 2.4 or better.
- If no degree has yet been awarded, examination results achieved up to the application deadline and comprising a minimum volume of 140 ECTS (credits) with an average grade of 2.7 or better.
- Bachelor thesis with a grade of 2,0 or better.
- Proof to belong to the best 20 % of your уеar.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
When submitting your application via "My personal campus portal", you must upload the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree diploma (certificate) with the final grade as well as an overview of subjects and grades/transcript of records with credit points/Diploma Supplement (if available).
- If you have not yet completed your higher education degree: an overview of subjects and grades/transcript of records issued by the higher education institution with the total credit points earned up to the application deadline and an indication of the provisional average grade.
- Form for the subject-specific additional information.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of sufficient competencies in the fields of experimental and theoretical physics and mathematics.
- In the case of a higher education degree from China, India, or Vietnam: APS certificate or APS confirmation.
- In the case of a foreign higher education degree: the grading scale of the degree program with the indication of the lowest passing grade and maximum grade for the degree, to be shown on the bachelor's degree diploma/bachelor's degree certificate or on an official document of the higher education institution.
- If proof and documents to be submitted are not written in German or English, additionally, an official translation into German or English is required
- For applicants who do not come from an EU country or the European Economic Area and have a German higher education entrance qualification (“Abitur”): proof of higher education entrance qualification.
- It is not necessary to certify the supporting documents.
- When submitting the application, all required supporting documents must be uploaded. Subsequent submission is not possible.
- Application documents in paper form, as a fax, or by e-mail will not be accepted.
- A document issued in another name must be supplemented by documentary evidence of the change οf namе.
For more information please check theCourse Website