- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
At least 16 credit points in the physics specialization area of the bachelor's degree or equivalent achievements must be proven. If these modules were not part of the bachelor's program, you can enroll temporarily. The final enrollment requires proof of these modules at the latest at the end of the second semester of the master's program.
Proof of course-specific aptitude if the grade (after 140 CP) is not at least “good” or if a degree has been obtained in an unrelated subject; this is provided by a successfully completed aptitude test.
If the final certificate cannot be submitted at the time of application, proof of qualification can alternatively be provided by current, certified evidence of previous examinations from the course of study amounting to at least 140 CP or a comparable scope of studies; this evidence must show the provisional average grade of the first degree resulting from the previous performance.
At least a grade of "good". For foreign degrees, the conversion is based on the modified Bavarian formula.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For your application for the Master of Physics program at Regensburg University, please provide the data as indicated below and send the form plus all necessary application details via eMail to email@example.com. Please note that there is a maximum size limit of 5 MBytes per application. Ideally provide all information in one single zip file. Once your application is received you will get a note of receipt by eMail within seven working days. You will have to provide the original documents for your final enrollment if admitted.
- Letter of personal motivation (mandatory).
- Official transcript of Bachelor certificate (mandatory); if not available: provisional list of courses.
- Curriculum vita (CV) (mandatory).
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional, but highly recommended).
- Checklist for external (non-EU) applicants (optional, but highly recommended).
- List of own publications (author or co-author, optional).
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (see language requirements) (mandatory).
For more information please check theCourse Website