- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics, nanoscience or computational physics.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
At least 16 credit points in the physics specialization area of the bachelor's degree or equivalent achievements must be proven. If these modules were not part of the bachelor's program, you can enroll temporarily. The final enrollment requires proof of these modules at the latest at the end of the second semester of the master's program.
At least a grade of "good". For foreign degrees, the conversion is based on the modified Bavarian formula.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Requirements for admission to the master's program are:
- Proof of qualification: this is evidenced by a successfully completed university degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Proof of at least 16 CP from advanced modules of the bachelor's degree in physics at the University of Regensburg or equivalent study achievements.
- Proof of knowledge of English (see language requirements).
- Proof of the degree-specific suitability if the grade (after 140 CP) is not at least "good" or if there is a degree in an unrelated subject; this is achieved through a successfully completed suitability procedure in accordance with the appendix.
If the diploma cannot be presented at the time of enrollment, the enrollment is provisional until the end of the second semester, subject to the condition of submission of the diploma.
For more information please check theCourse Website