- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science degree in physics. Excellent students with a BSc degree in a related subject can also apply.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application to the MSc program in physics, you need the following documents as a pdf-file. In case of admission, original documents have to be presented for the enrollment.
- Short cover letter, not exceeding 500 words. Please indicate in the letter the research directions at the department which you find most interesting and explain why.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Fully filled-in application form for the MSc in Physics at the University of Siegen.
- Certificate of the Bachelor of Science degree (see previous degree field).
- Transcript of university education providing a list of all grades.
- Proof of proficiency in English or German (see language requirements).
- GRE Physics test (as an additional supporting document, but not mandatory).
- Two letters of recommendation, indicating the students ranking in percent (e.g., best 10 %, best 10 - 20 %, best 20 - 30 %) of all students in the subject. If possible, the letters should be sent directly by their writers to the e-mail address mentioned below. The university may contact the referees for further information.
Applications including all the documents listed as applications documents (pdf only, preferably a single file) should be sent by e-mail to the coordinator of the international master program:
Dr. Matthias Kleinmann
For more information please check theCourse Website