- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
All applicants with a foreign (Bachelor's) degree have to apply through the portal of uni-assist e.V.
The admission committee requires the certified copies of the following documents in order to be able to verify your application:
- School leaving certificate (or an equivalent degree of qualification for access to German universities).
- Transcript of records.
- Bachelor's degree in physics (or an equivalent university degree). The degree certificate can be handed in later.
Applicants with a foreign school and university degree also need to provide certified translations of these degrees unless they exist in German or English.
Additionally, please hand-in the following documents:
- Letter of motivation.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website