- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in physics or equivalent.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
In the case of technically equivalent qualifications, it is expected that you:
- have acquired a solid basic knowledge of experimental physics and theoretical physics in the fields of mechanics, electrodynamics and optics, thermodynamics and statistics, atomic and molecular physics, condensed matter physics, nuclear and elementary particle physics as well as quantum mechanics and mathematics,
- have applied the knowledge exemplarily to physical tasks and partially deepened it and thus acquired a fundamental problem-solving competence,
- have understood fundamental principles of physics as well as their mathematical formulation and have acquired methods that are suitable for modeling and simulating relevant physical processes,
- physical and sometimes overarching problems that require a goal-oriented and logically well-founded approach, to be classified independently on the basis of scientific knowledge and to be analyzed or solved using scientific and mathematical methods,
- use the knowledge in different areas and act responsibly in professional activities. You can also recognize new developments in your specialist field and incorporate their methodology into your work - if necessary after appropriate qualification,
- familiarized with the usual communication procedures in the scientific community and are familiar with the technical language of English,
- able to solve a suitable scientific problem and to present its results in oral and written presentations,
- know the rules of good scientific practice.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 400 points in Listening and 385 points in Reading.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Officially certified copy of your university entrance qualification certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your first professional university degree (e.g. Bachelor, Diploma I, state examination). If you do not have a Bachelor's degree certificate at the time of application, please submit the following evidence:
- Preliminary overview of subjects and grades from your previous studies, and
- the completed and signed certificate from your current examination office on the status of your studies.
Your documents will only be processed when the documents are complete. If only simple copies are submitted at the time of application, the official certifications must be submitted no later than the time of enrollment.
For more information please check theCourse Website