- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics, with:
- at least 32 ECTS in experimental physics,
- at least 32 ECTS in theoretical physics and
- at least 18 ECTS from laboratory courses.
Depending on the ECTS points you have earned, you may be invited by the admission committee to an interview in which your professional competencies in theoretical and experimental physics as well as your ability to present physics topics in an engaging way will be evaluated. The interview will usually take place online and will be conducted in Εnglish.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For your applications you will need:
- Proof of bachelor's degree including diploma supplement and transcript of records. If you do not yet have your bachelor's degree but expect to graduate by the start of the master's program, please enclose the confirmations of the course and examination achievements up to this point.
- A form in which you indicate the achievements in the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) so far and assign them to individual subjects. You will find further instructions on the form.
- A letter of motivation (about 1000-3000 characters) in German or English, briefly summarizing the motivation for studying in the master's program in Physics at KIT.
- Proof of required English language skills (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website