Polar and Marine Sciences (POMOR)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferably in the natural sciences.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Personal application.
- 2 Photographs 3*4 cm.
- Degree certificate.
- Medical attest, if applicable.
Non-Russian citizens need as well:
- Legalized degree certificate with supplement.
- Certified translation of the degree certificate.
- A copy of the Russian visa (purpose: study at the SPbU).
- A copy of the migration card.
- A signed copy of the «Rules of Stay in the Russian Federation for Non-Russian Citizens».
Non-Russian citizens applying for state-funded study places have to submit the following documents:
- Application for admission to an educational program of the appropriate level in the format established by the Admissions Committee (filled in upon registration for the Personal Account).
- A questionnaire for your participation in the competition filled in block letters and provided with a color photo.
- A copy of your ID (your passport should be valid for at least 18 months after the beginning of the planned study period).
- A medical certificate on the absence of contraindication against studying.
- A medical certificate on the absence of the HIV virus and AIDS.
- The original or a copy of your degree certificate with supplements.
- 4 Photographs 3*4 cm.
For more information please check theCourse Website