- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in economics or political science
Evidence of knowledge in mathematics, statistics, economics, or political science during your undergraduate degree.
You are welcome to apply in your final year of your bachelor’s program. Please submit your current academic transcript as PDF (with an officially certified translation into English or German, if applicable).
Above-average bachelor’s degree, at least corresponding to the German grade 2,5 (good).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree and relevant prior knowledge (see previous degree).
- CV and motivation letter. Please include a curriculum vitae in English as well as a one-page statement of purpose written in English showing your suitability and motivation for pursuing the master's program.
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- Letters of recommendation. Two letters of recommendation from university teachers who are able to comment on your suitability and motivation for participating in the master's program.
- GRE score. Although not mandatory, the results of the GRE test are desirable if you did not complete your undergraduate degree in Germany.
For more information please check theCourse Website