- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferably in political science or in a related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to attach the following documents to your online application:
- A curriculum vita in tabular form.
- A copy of the leaving certificate from your first academic degree course with the details of all your examination results ("transcript of records") and the official grade point average, if available. In the event that you do not yet have the first-degree leaving certificate at the time of your application, please include a "transcript of records" with the seal and signature of the responsible examination office and with the grade record of five semesters of study in your major subject.
- Proof of English language skills with an uncertified copy (see language requirements).
- Only for double master degree options: It is recommended to hand in a letter of motivation in English stating the candidate's interest in following the double master degree option (400 to 600 words).
For more information please check theCourse Website