Politics and Public Administration
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the subject politics and/or public administration, or a subject related to the bachelor's program in Politics and Public Administration of the University of Konstanz. A study program is considered related if the acquired competencies are similar to those that would have been acquired in the subject "Politics and public administration" at the University of Konstanz.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
A degree with the grade "good" (2.5) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Candidates must apply for admission in the form requested by the university. They have to select one of the four fields of specialization and indicate the selected field in the application. This selection is non-binding.
Copies of the following documents have to be attached:
- Documentation of a bachelor's degree in a subject related to the master's program with the grade "good" (2.5) or better completed at a university or recognized equivalent institution (abroad). If the bachelor's degree has not yet been completed, applicants have to attach documentation certifying all performance assessments that have been completed so far and are relevant for the final grade.
- Two letters of recommendation by university teachers.
- A letter of motivation.
- Documentation of a relevant internship of at least 2 months.
- A CV including the corresponding documentation.
- Documentation of relevant professional/practical experience (if applicable).
- Documentation of advanced English language skills (see language requirements).
- Applicants without German higher education entrance qualifications who are not native speakers of German: documentation of adequate German language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website