Precision Medicine Diagnostics (РΜD)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in the field of engineering or natural sciences or closely related fields.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants have to demonstrate adequate knowledge in at least three of the following subjects:
- Molecular Biology.
Evidence of knowledge may be demonstrated through successful completion of the study programs, practical modules or courses, and/or professional experience.
Applicants who have knowledge in fewer than three subject areas may be admitted on condition that they acquire the knowledge in the subject areas they lack in the course of the study program or during a pre-semester. This may be done by attending appropriate courses or through the completion of a complete, individually tailored pre-semestеr.
An above-average bachelor's degree is requirеd.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Application for a study place is made by completing the special application form. The following documents must be enclosed with the application:
- A certified copy of the applicant’s university entrance qualification along with a certified translation into German or English if the original was issued in any language other than German or English.
- A certified copy of the applicant’s first professionally qualifying degree along with a certified translation into German or English if the original was issued in any language other than German or English.
- A certified copy of a list of courses taken (grade report, transcript of records, etc.). The list of courses taken is issued by the university attended by the applicant and itemizes all courses taken during the degree course with the grades obtained. A certified translation into German or English must be enclosed if the original was issued in any language other than German or English.
- Details of personal background in English or German.
- Letter of motivation in English or German. This should be at least one and no more than two typed DIN A4 pages in length.
- Copies of other relevant documents, if available, such as employment references confirming the applicant’s particular suitability for the master’s program.
- Foreign and stateless applicants who have a foreign university entrance qualification must, in addition, provide certified evidence of German language proficiency (no more information provided by the university).
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English must provide certified evidence of English language proficiency (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website