Process Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, energy engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, material science/engineering or a subject-related course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents are required for the admission to the PEESE program:
- Uni-ASSIST Applicant Portal.
- Curriculum vitae (important): the CV must be up to date, i.e. it has to include your actual activities until the date of application.
- Motivation letter.
- Degree certificates and transcripts (Important): if you are from a non-EU country your certificates have to be translated and legalized from a German institution in your home country, e.g. the German embassy. Originals and certified copies from your university can only be accepted when they are in German or English.
- English language proficiency certification (see language requirements).
Please make sure that all required documents are included and that the photocopies are certificated correctly. Incomplete applications have to be rejected.
For more information please check theCourse Website