Process Engineering and Energy Technology
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of chemical engineering, or process technology.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The final grade for the Bachelor's degree must be at least "good" (German grade 2.3 or equivalent).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
An applicant to the Process Engineering and Energy Technology (PEET) Master's program must fulfill the following requirements:
- An academic degree in a field relevant to the PEET course content.
- A Bachelor's degree equivalent to 210 ECTS credit points, or a Bachelor's degree equivalent to 180 ECTS credit points.
- The final grade for the Bachelor's degree must be at least "good" (German grade 2.3 or equivalent).
- Good language skills, see http://www.fremdsprachenzentrum-bremen.de/1072.0.html?&MP=1072-2031&L=1
- 2 reference letters from referees who can appraise the academic abilities and motivation of the applicant.
- An individual letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website