Professional IT Business & Digitalization
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If less than 210 credit points (but at least 180) or less work experience, other study-relevant previous achievements may be recognised or admission requirements imposed.
At least one year of relevant work experience after the first academic degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Fill out the application form of the master's study program in "Professional IT Business and Digitalization" and submit all of the following required documents:
- Proof of identity - a copy of passport or identity card.
- Proof of fulfilled admission requirements - certificates must be enclosed in the form of certified copies.
- Proof of the number of credit points earned in the first professional university degree as well as any other completed courses of study.
- Proof of the degree grade of the first professional university degree (average grade with at least one digit after the decimal point).
- Proof of the required professional practical experience as well as further experience after the first academic degree.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website