Psychology focusing on Organisation - Transformation Processes in Work, Society and Environment
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- In order to pay the fees, you can choose between three different payment options (full-time): Payment on a monthly basis (1,020 €), payment on a semester basis (5,900 €), or the complete payment of study fees in advance (22,500 €). Students with no/limited previous knowledge of psychoanalysis or research methods are required to attend up to three preparatory courses (450 € for one course and 700 € for two courses).
Bachelor's degree in psychology or economics and related fields.
If you have a degree in psychology without modules in psychoanalysis, the IPU grants you conditional admission and expects you to attend a compulsory "Bridging Course" (at additional costs) prior to the start of the program.
If you have a bachelor degree in social sciences, economics, etc., in order to be eligible for the master's program, you must have a bachelor's degree as well as at least 40 credits from areas that correspond to the MA Psychology - Work, Society and Environment program. Out of these, at least 16 credits must be from the area of psychology, such as social psychology, methods, and psychoanalysis.
If you have not yet completed your degree within the application period, you can still apply. In this case, you have to ensure that you are awarded your degree by the enrolment date.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vita in a tabular format with a photo.
- University entrance certificate/secondary school leaving certificate.
- Degree certificate and final transcript of records.
- English language proficiency certificate
(see language requirements). The certificate can be submitted up to the date of enrolment at the IPU.
- Motivation letter (maximum one page).
For more information please check theCourse Website