Psychology in Sport and Exercise
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in sport science and/or psychology.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Proof of ability (above-average final grade of either 2.5 or higher in the German system or B according to ECTS).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed degree (no less than six semesters) in a BA in sport science and/or psychology.
- Proof of ability (above-average final grade of either 2.5 or higher in the German system or B according to ECTS).
- Personal profile (proven by Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation).
- All students must have sufficient certified English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website