Public and International Economics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: uni-assist | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Economic sciences with a major in Economics at TU Dresden or a university degree for which at least 90% of achievements have been acquired at a state-recognized university, and can prove the acquisition of at least 33 credits (ECTS) of not intersecting content from the area of Economics and of at least 30 credits (ECTS) from the following course catalog:
- Other areas of economic sciences (especially business administration, economic geography, economic history, and business informatics) of at least 15 credit points (ECTS) of not intersecting content.
- Mathematics, statistics, and quantitative/qualitative procedures of at least 15 credits (ECTS) of not intersecting content.
If at the time of application, proof of the first degree qualifying the applicant for a profession is not yet available, the application will be considered under the precondition that 80% of the credit points attainable for the degree have already been achieved based on completed module examinations or the final thesis and the colloquium (if applicable). A certification from the awarding institute of higher education (examination office) proves the above-mentioned academic achievements.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website