Public Art and New Artistic Strategies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or an equivalent degree as confirmed by the examination committee.
Minimum standard period of study: 8 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Documentation of artistic work (preferably in a format no larger than DIN A4).
- Completed homework assignment (the homework assignment will be sent to you by e-mail after registration).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Uncertified copy of your higher education entrance qualification (Abitur, A-levels).
- Uncertified copy of your certificate of graduation from a university/college of art, along with an uncertified copy of your transcript.
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
Foreign applicants must include certified copies of all certificates and transcripts in the original language along with their translation in English or German. Applicants from the People's Republic of China are required to submit the certificate issued by the DAAD Academic Evaluation Centre in Beijing.
You will receive the link to apply for admission online as soon as you have passed the aptitude assessment examination.
Applicants who fail the aptitude assessment examination will receive written notification to that effect. The university will return your materials by post if you include a self-addressed envelope with sufficient international postage with your application.
For more information please check theCourse Website