Public Management in International Cooperation – Designing African-European and Intra-African Relations
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Preferred fields of study: administrative, legal, social, political or economic sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least two years of work experience in international cooperation, in public administration, or in relation to one of these fields.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please include in your application a proof of:
- Your first university degree.
- Your work experience.
- Your command of English (not needed if your first university degree is from an English language university program, see language requirements).
- A curriculum vitae.
- A motivation letter in two parts, covering the questions “Why do I want to study this program?”, and “Why is this study program important in an overall perspective?”, and
- A support letter from your employer stating that they will allow you to travel for the presence phases and how else they might support you.
All documents must be in English or accompanied by an English translation and in pdf-Format.
For more information please check theCourse Website