Public Relations and Digital Marketing
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 695 € monthly for the full-time version (for the part-time version, price on request). Admission fee of 980 € (only prospective students from non-EU/non-Schengen area).
- Very good degree in communication science or media studies (University or University of Applied Sciences), or
- Very good degree in economics or social science (University or College).
Applicants who cannot provide evidence or a certificate of previous knowledge in the field of empirical social science research methods must take the elective course Empirical Social Research (ESR) in the first semester.
Professional experience in communication jobs or internships is an asset.
Very good degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please use the Online Application form of the university and attach a PDF of your CV.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Berlin
1b) Campus Frankfurt am Main
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website