Public Sector Innovation and eGovernance
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in the field of social sciences, political sciences, public administration, information systems, information science, informatics, engineering, business, law, or an equivalent degree mentioned in the areas.
Other applications may be taken into consideration if professional experience in the field of study is demonstrated.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C1.
Specification: With a minimum of 6 on the four different components.
Specification: With a minimum of 22 on the four different components.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Diploma(s) and transcript(s) of records: all applicants must upload scans of his/her original transcript(s) and diploma(s). If the applicant has not graduated yet, proof of provisional graduation issued by the university and the intermediate official transcript(s) of records should be uploaded.
- Translation of diploma(s) and transcript(s) of records: if the documents are not in English, French, Dutch or German, these documents are to be translated by a registered translator. These documents must also be certified by the educational institution that issued them or by a national authority.
- A research writing sample: this can be a student paper written during your previous degree or any other evidence of prior research experience in an academic or professional setting.
- English proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation: a one-page letter motivating your interest in the program.
- Proof of nationality: a scan of your passport/ID-card.
- Copy of proof of payment of the application fee (made either via bank transfer or via credit card).
Applications have to be submitted online through the website of the KU Leuven Admissions Office. All applicants are obliged to pay a non-refundable application fee of 75 EUR.
For more information please check theCourse Website