Quantitative Accounting, Quantitative Economics, Quantitative Finance, and Quantitative Marketing
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, business, or a quantitative discipline.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
While there is no minimum grade point average, given the quality of applications regularly received by GSEFM, the admissions committee's standard should typically be expected to be above a "B" grade point average.
Proof of mathematical/quantitative knowledge (at least 75th percentile in the Quantitative Reasoning Score of the GRE General Test, or alternatively for the concentrations Quantitative Accounting, Quantitative Finance, and Quantitative Marketing in the Quantitative Score of the GMAT).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted:
- If you are not already enrolled at Goethe-University Frankfurt: a university entrance qualification (e.g. A-Levels).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate including transcript of records (also a notarized English or German language translation).
- If the bachelor's degree has not yet been completed: a transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade.
- 2 essays (check the course page for further details).
- 2 letters of recommendation by professors or another qualified person.
- Application form.
- APS certificate for applicants from India, Vietnam, and PR of China (original).
For more information please check theCourse Website