Quantitative Decision Making in Economics and Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you apply with international certificates, you will be informed in your letter of admission whether you are subject to a fee.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Candidates should have taken at least 18 ECTS in the field of management or economics and 19 ECTS in the field of mathematics, statistics, econometrics or quantitative empirical methods.
Note that if you have not completed your degree yet, you can still be admitted if – by the time of application – you have already acquired at least 135 ECTS in a bachelor’s program that takes six semesters and awards a total of 180 ECTS according to the European credit point system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website