- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. A qualifying degree will include 30 CP in the subjects of microeconomics, macroeconomics, analysis, and linear algebra.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application should have the following documents attached in pdf format as “uploads“:
- Copies of all university degrees relevant for admission.
- Transcript of records of all lectures and classes completed.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Personal data sheet outlining educational career so far.
- Optional: GRE or GMAT test scores; exposition (max. 500 words) outlining in how far the previous degree qualifies the applicant for QE and, if applicable, listing further skills and qualifications.
For more information please check theCourse Website