- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). A qualifying degree will include 30 CP in the subjects of microeconomics, macroeconomics, analysis, and linear algebra.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
It's not a requirement, but a lesser GPA than 4 won't get you a good score for the admission process.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents must be submitted by the deadline to the Student Office at Bielefeld University. The application documents consist of:
- The diploma certificate for a previous university degree and any additional documentation (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement or the equivalent) that gives evidence about the individual study program, the completed modules, the graded tasks completed within the course of studies, and the marks achieved and about the individual specialization profile within the course of studies. If the university or professional academy where the applicant received his/her previous degree does not provide such documents, equivalent informative materials must be submitted (e.g. individual course assessments).
- If the diploma certificate for the previous degree has not yet been awarded, a preliminary degree document with a preliminary degree mark and/or a current transcript of records or equivalent informative documentation must be submitted.
- In addition, the applicant may optionally submit an explanation of not more than 500 words, in which his/her qualifications through a previous degree and additional knowledge and qualifications for the master’s degree program are set forth.
For more information please check theCourse Website