- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economics or a quantitative-based bachelor's degree or a related subject.
Proof of mathematical/quantitative knowledge (GRE General Test or GMAT for Finance and Marketing tracks).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted:
- If you are not already enrolled at Goethe-University Frankfurt: a university entrance qualification (e.g. A-Levels).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- If the Bachelor's degree has not yet been completed: a transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade.
- A letter of motivation.
- Two letters of recommendation by professors or other qualified staff.
- A one to two pages statement of objectives describing motivation (in particular research plans).
- GMAT/GRE test score.
- Application form.
- APS certificate for applicants from Vietnam, China, and Mongolia (original).
For more information please check theCourse Website