- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following needs to be contained:
- 35 credit points from courses on principles of economics (i.e., courses on microeconomic theory and courses on macroeconomic theory), with no overlapping in substance, and from courses on quantitative methods, with no overlapping in substance.
- 10 credit points from courses on micro-and macroeconomics.
- 8 credit points from courses on mathematics.
- 10 credit points from courses on statistics.
- 4 credit points from courses on econometrics.
About content and comparability, an official module manual has to be submitted. In case of unavailability of an official manual, module descriptions approved by the offering institution of higher education are accepted. To avoid unnecessary paper piles, it is also allowed to provide a link to an official online handbook. The module manual needs to be provided either in German or English.
The university also provides an optional entry-level self-test for your assessment of knowledge that is required in the master's programs.
Applicants with a minimum overall grade of 3.0 may also be eligible to participate in the master's program in Quantitative Economics if the weighted average grade (weighted with the credit points) in courses on economics and quantitative methods is at least 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website