- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: uni-assist | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The candidate must produce proof of 35 ECTS credits from courses in Economics, in particular covering Micro- and Macroeconomic Theory, and from courses in quantitative Basics, in particular covering Analysis, Linear Algebra, Statistics, and Econometrics. The contents of these courses must not overlap. Of the at least 35 ECTS credits mentioned above, at least:
- 10 ECTS credits must come from courses on Micro- and Macroeconomic Theory,
- 8 to 10 ECTS credits from courses on Analysis and Algebra,
- 10 ECTS credits from statistical, and
- 4 ECTS credits from econometric courses.
Content-related proof of the required basic knowledge must be provided by submitting an official module handbook or a module description that has been confirmed by the university.
A minimum grade of 2.5, or passing a comparable final examination. A bachelor’s degree program with a grade of 3.0 or higher can be admitted to the master’s degree program if he/she can produce proof of at least 35 ECTS credits in accordance with the previous degree field, and if the average grade weighted by ECTS credits from all the achievements that fulfill the requirements for these (at least) 35 ECTS credits is 2.5 or higher.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website