- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in one of the following areas: physics, electrical engineering, nanotechnology, quantum technology, aerospace engineering, or any comparable study course with essentially the same content.
Fundamental skills in:
- Mathematics (min 15 ECTS): Analysis, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations.
- Physics and/or Electrical Engineering (min 100 ECTS).
- Evidence of scientific work in a physics or electrical engineering field (can be proven by thesis, project work, scientific publication).
Final bachelor grade (GPA in the German grade system): 2.7 or better, or if the bachelor's degree has not been completed yet, an average GPA of 2.7 or better on all the examination results obtained by the date of application.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website