Quantum Technologies and Engineering [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A or B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Scanned copy of your passport or identity card (check the expiration date on your passport: for a regular long stay visa [more than 90 days], the expiration date must be 15 months after the day you plan to leave your country of origin).
- Letter of motivation.
- Copy of transcript of records for your whole degree and a grading scale.
- Certified copy of your diploma(s)/degree(s) certificate(s).
- Copy of official language certificate attesting language skills in English (see language requirements).
- Other document you consider relevant to enhance your application.
All application documents are to be translated in French or English (certified translations). Translations of official diplomas and transcripts must be issued by your home university or certified by an authorized translator.
For more information please check theCourse Website