Renewable Energy and E-Mobility
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering, energy technology, renewable energies, mechanical engineering, physics or related degrees.
You also need to provide proof of knowledge in the following subject areas to the following extent (e.g. through official module descriptions from the university):
- Measurement technology in the amount of at least 4 semester hours per week (SWS) or 5 ECTS points, and
- Control engineering in the amount of at least 4 SWS or 5 ECTS points, and
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering amounting to at least 4 SWS or 5 ECTS points, and
- Electrical machines amounting to at least 2 SWS or 3 ECTS points, and
- The usual mathematical basics on which these subject areas are based.
Required ECTS credits:
- 210 (for the 3-semester variant),
- 180 (for the 4-semester variant).
Even if you have not yet received your diploma by the application deadline, you can apply with a current record of performance and a certificate of the ECTS points you have currently achieved, the preliminary final grade and the expected graduation date..
For the 3-semester variant: Work experience of at least 12 weeks (internships within the framework of the first degree are taken into account). If no internship has been completed, conditions are imposed up to the registration of the master’s thesis.
For the 4-semester variant without practical semester: Work experience of at least 12 weeks (internships within the framework of the first degree are taken into account). If no internship has been completed, conditions are imposed up to the registration of the master’s thesis.
A grade point average of at least 2.0 for the first degree.
If the grade point average is 2.1 to 2.3, a special individual examination is carried out. For this purpose, a letter of motivation in German or English (approx. 500 words) and, if necessary, further evidence of the subject and course-specific qualification must be submitted.
Applicants with a grade point average of 2.4 and below will be rejected.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For admission to the Stralsund University of Applied Sciences, the following documents must be submitted in full:
- Fully completed application for admission from uni-assist.
- Tabular CV.
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate with subjects and grades.
- If applicable, certified copy of the university entrance examination in your home country (e.g. for applicants from Iran, Turkey and Korea).
- If applicable, certified copy of the performance record or university degree with subjects and grades (if the applicant has already studied, regardless of how many semesters).
- Certified copy of English certificates (see language requirements).
- Copy of passport (page of passport with name and passport photo).
Caution: Please do not send original certificates, only officially certified copies.
All you have to do is send your officially certified copies to uni-assist by post. A scan or upload of certified documents is not sufficient. Even a simple paper copy of an officially certified copy will not be accepted.
Documents that do not have to be officially certified can be uploaded.
Please send the officially certified copies to the following address:
All required certificates must be submitted in the original language as well as in German or English (by a licensed translator). Furthermore, all certificates and their translations must be officially authenticated.
For more information please check theCourse Website