Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region (REMENA)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from (world-wide): uni-assiststudents from All other options: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in engineering, natural sciences, economics, or social sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Practical experience (internships, vocational education, professional work, and others) preferably in the energy sector.
Prospective applicants for the REMENA master program are required to:
- Have successfully completed a bachelor's program or an equivalent degree in mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or engineering or to hold an equivalent degree with an average mark on an international scale, or
- Have successfully completed a bachelor's program or an equivalent degree in law, business sciences/economics, or social sciences with an average mark on an international scale and have successfully passed modules in the field of mathematics, natural, or engineering sciences.
1 year of working experience.
Grade "good" or the ECTS grade "B".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Certified copies of awarded academic degrees.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Certified copies of the school leaving certificate.
- Certified copies of job reference or attestation of employment-related to renewable energies in English.
- Proof of English proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS, or proof of undergraduate studies conducted in English (see language requirements).
- Hand-signed letter of motivation.
- 2 letters of recommendation (academic letter of recommendation/professional letter/s of recommendation).
- Hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form).
The proof of your English language skills does not need to be a certified copy.
For admission to the master's program, you do not need to have your certificates translated if they are in English or German language, but you will need official translations for enrollment at Cairo University.
All application documents must be submitted to uni-assist till the end of the deadline, at the latest.
Please note: without certified copies, you cannot be admitted. No exceptions are possible. Do not send originals, the university will not send them back.
For more information please check theCourse Website