Renewable Energy Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Proof of relation to renewable energy management through the previous studies of a minimum of 15 ECTS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents are required:
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form, English language).
- Graduation certificate.
- Academic record of university study.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation explaining why you would like to study the master program ( max. 500 words), explaining:
- Personal understanding of Renewable Energy Management (one sentence).
- Motivation to apply in relation to your previous experiences/education (one paragraph).
- Motivation to apply in relation to your future aspirations/preferred occupation in line with the specialization the REM program offers (one paragraph).
- Name three main benefits you expect to gain from the program (list).
- Name three main contributions you could make to the program (list).
- Five arguments of personal characteristics. Why you should be selected according to your view (list).
- A research idea related to the master program (2 pages).
- The subject and content of the research idea should be in line with the course content of the master program Renewable Energy Management.
- The subject must be of importance regarding the current scientific discussion.
- It should be written scientifically correct (e.g. structure, citation, data quality, sources, consistency).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website