Renewable Energy Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in environmental engineering, process engineering or a similar field.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for applicants who do not have a Bachelor's qualification from an EU country.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants whose bachelor diploma consists of 180 credit points (ECTS) must acquire another 30 credit points during the first semester of their studies. The specific department decides which examinations and tuition must be completed. Applicants will then be temporarily admitted and enrolled for one term in order to complete the missing 30 credit points. After the end of the first semester, the department will inform the student administration center and the examination office whether the missing credit points have been acquired and the student may continue his studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- First degree as Bachelor (in related disciplines) qualifying for a professional career or a comparable course of studies or a Diploma of a university with 210 CP.
- Knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- German language certificate level A2 by acknowledged institutions like Goethe-Institut.
- Applicants holding a first academic degree (bachelor, diploma, etc.) from non-EU-countries: Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Proof of particular professional work experience or scientific achievements (papers, awards, etc).
If you completed your school education outside of Germany, you must send officially certified copies of your certificates to be reviewed by uni-assist BEFORE you can apply online to the HAW Hamburg. You will get a certificate - Vorprüfungsdokumentation (VPD) - from uni-assist that you must include with your application to the HAW Hamburg. Please apply early, as the VPD process can take 4-6 weeks.
For more information please check theCourse Website