Resilient Civil Engineering (RCE)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Apply by January 15th (non-EU applicants) or April 15th (EU applicants) to benefit from a 10% early bird discount on the tuition fees.
Applicants should take into consideration that this program is still under development. All the information provided here is just preliminary and may be subject to change.
Bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
Relevant work experience of six months by the time of application.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website