Retail and Consumer Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics or retail-oriented program.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
It is possible to apply for the RCM master’s degree with less than 210 ECTS; however, proof of compensation of the missing 30 ECTS has to be provided no later than the end of the application period by means of:
- proof of practical experience outside the degree course which corresponds to the practical semester of a bachelor’s degree in economics or a retail-related subject in terms of content and scope, or
- proof of practical or theoretical study and examinations taken at a German or foreign university in addition to the student’s first degree which corresponds in content and scope to the demands of a bachelor's degree in economics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website