Road Traffic Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in traffic, civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or similar program.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Degree diploma and transcript of records in original language and in certified German translation.
- Personal statement.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- One passport photo.
- Complete detailed CV.
- Certified copy of school leaving certificate in the original language and in certified German translation.
- For some countries (PR China, Vietnam, etc):
- Certified proof of having passed the university entrance exam (in original).
- Certified German translation of proof of having passed the university entrance exam.
- For Applicants from PR China, Mongolia, and Vietnam:
- Original certificate from the Academic Evaluation Centre/Akademische Prüfstelle (APS). Please note: APS confirmation of course participation is not sufficient.
For more information please check theCourse Website