Roads to Democracies - Historical and Contemporary Perspectives on Politics and Culture
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree with the subject history, political science, sociology or a comparable subject, or a comparable first professional qualification.
At least the grade "good" (2.5).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents (as PDF):
- Short resume (English).
- Certified copies of your university entrance qualification.
- Certified copies of university certificates/university diplomas with an overview of achievements.
- Document for converting the grade according to the Bavarian formula.
- Proof of language proficiency in English (see language requirements). If the language of instruction in your bachelor's degree was English, proof from your university is sufficient.
- A letter of motivation in the amount of 750 to 1000 words in English, with information about professional qualifications, personal motivation for the course with a professional-scientific perspective, and desired professional goals.
- An exposé about research ideas for the potential master's thesis of the applicant in the amount of 2000 to 2500 words in English, which must meet scientific standards (including plagiarism declaration).
- A letter of recommendation from a university lecturer in English.
For more information please check theCourse Website