Roads to Democracies - Historical and Contemporary Perspectives on Politics and Сulturе
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in history, political science, sociology, or a comparable subject.
Access to the master's program requires proof of a course-related special educational backgrοund.
At least the grade "good&quοt; (2.5).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents (as PDF):
- Short CV (English).
- Certified copies of your university entrance qualification.
- Certified copies of university certificates/diplomas with a transcript of records.
- Document for converting the grade according to the Bavarian formula.
- Proof of language proficiency in English (if the language of instruction in your bachelor’s degree was English, proof from your university is sufficient).
- A letter of motivation of 750 to 1000 words in English, with information on professional qualifications, personal motivation for the degree program with a professional-scientific perspective, and desired professional goals.
- An exposé of research ideas for the applicant’s potential master’s thesis of 2000 to 2500 words in English, which must comply with scientific standards (including a declaration of plagiarism).
- A letter of recommendation from a university lecturer in English.
Certificates of vocational training, internships, and social commitment can be taken into account and uploaded to the application pοrtal.
For more information please check theCourse Website