International Master of Science in Rural Development [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in preferably bioscience engineering or agricultural sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Students in the last year of their bachelor studies can also apply, provided that they will obtain their degree before the start of the IMRD program.
You must be able to demonstrate through your transcripts basic science training in:
- Mathematics and/or statistics.
- Life sciences.
- Social sciences and/or rural development and/or economics.
Good overall scores.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: A minimum of 6,0 for writing
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website